Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 24, 2013

A HOT ITALO DISCO MIX by COLOURZONE featuring Xenon, Gary Low, Steel Mind, Gazebo and much more

Colourzone is a DJ based in Canada.  He has spun in many places and had a long residency in Acapulco in the 80's.  Therefore he knows his Italo Disco!  He calls this mix The Buildup cause the tracks are in the 100 BPM range.  We will hear many italo disco classics in this fabulous mix including some that crossed-over pop in a big way and others that were more obscure and italo disco collectible.


The very first installment of the ITALO DISCO MIX Sets Project I promised
Michael I would work on. This one is called the Buildup because it contains
tracks starting at 100 BPM.
I will be posting the following volumes as I have time to get them done.
Enjoy.

I feel very lucky to called Colourzone a friend.  Any other hot italo disco mixes out there?  Make yourself known.


No comments: