Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 9, 2014

I CAN'T STOP LARABELL'S FIRST ITALO DISCO PRODUCTION

Mariella Mio Larabell's first Italo Disco hit I Can't Stop was released in 1985 and was the first of a string of dance floor pleasers.



Say Hi to this pretty lady on her Facebook page LARABELL FACEBOOK

ENJOY I CAN'T STOP


Though released quite late in the Italo Disco era it is considered a classic of the genre.  As much as I enjoy it it doesn't really feature any of the typical aspects of Italo I love so much.  It's just not that campy to me, just simply a solid dance record.

Larabell has actually continued to record and even had a release in 2013 on ZYX called Passion.  Still  in of course the Italo genre.  You can hear it on you tube because I don't own it.  I'd be surprised if anyone did!


No comments: