Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Sunlight M Like Moon


Sunlight by M Like Moon was a one-off italo disco project from 1985.  It's a smart downtempo tune with some mean guitar riffs. One of those tunes a DJ plays before the crowd would start to dance.
SUNLIGHT

Definitely a charming record.  It has some of the usual suspects involved.  From R. Bais who I posted a couple tunes from a few days ago to Jacques Fred Petrus one of the main names of the entire italo disco movement.  Who was unfortunately murdered a few years later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Michael,
I had a copy of this back in the day,sold many of my vinyl whe I moved to the West Coast.... anyway Thanks for this and what you are doing here.
Michael

ExpatMichael said...

I basically had to give up all my vinyl. I sold on eBay for 13 years. Cause I live in Italy and all my boxes were back in the states at various sisters houses and they were tired of them taking up space in their home. It was very painful for me at first but sometimes you just have to let things go. Thanks for supporting my blog, clicks help.