Total Pageviews

Monday, January 1, 2024

DOGS OF WAR ULTRA RARE SPACE DISCO FROM 1977

 Great post warranted being brought back up to the top again.
To know me is to know I love my space disco. This classic of the genre from 1977 was produced and arranged by Pat Deserio (an Italian producer based out of Montreal, Canada) whom we know for his work with Gaye Evans, Bob-A-Rela, Nitelite, Kebekelektrik and The Bombers among other things.
Members of Dogs of War:

DOGS OF WAR ZIP
A1 Spaciula 4:37
A2 Future Jungle 6:42
A3 Intergalactic Tactic 4:45
B1 Love Pirate 4:58
B2 Space Conqueror 6:12
B3 Le Stress 3:48

Written-By – Torelli*, Massiera*





If you like my blog please click on the ads.

3 comments:

mess said...

Hi, I've been looking for this for a long time,
Please, please can you fix the link or post as a re-up???
Great site, keep up the good work!

ExpatMichael said...

O.K. done.

mess said...

You're a good man, thank you.