Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LOSING GAME JO JO ZEP




The last single for Jo Jo Zep and the Falcons was a lush morning music beauty called Losing Game.

Here I provide the scarce extended remix done by Jellybean Benitez back when he was the Junior Vasquez of his day. Man his name is on tons of my records. All sorts of styles too. Jellybean as we know was also instrumental in launching Madonna and was one of her many lovers.

Aussie Joe Camillieri (Zep) also wrote and produced the song. I think one of the best parts of this song are the tasty female background vocals. I wonder who they are? They deserve some kudos.

Unfortunately the group broke up just as they were about to be launched in the American market and that's probably why this great track remains relatively obscure.

Click the title of this blog and it will bring you directly into my Ebay store and it's listing for this Promo 12".


LOSING GAME

No comments: