Total Pageviews

Monday, May 18, 2015

SERIOUS BOOGIE LET ME SHOW YOU LARRY WU

Another refreshed link, this one from a post from seven years ago.  When I first started to write Disco Vinyl.
LET ME SHOW YOU DOWNLOAD
"Wait a minute, I'm not through, let me show you what my love can do!"

For years I thought that Larry Wu was one funky Asian with a soulful voice. But the power of internet sheds a little light. Larry Wu is simply an alias for african american Larry Wedgeworth.

It doesn't matter what the color, this is one serious boogie groove. The square root of funk. It was released in 1984 on Atlantic Records.

If you've got a minute after enjoying this number please click the title serious boogie and it will bring you right into my Ebay store. I've been real busy posting this week.  Tons of different styles of music to choose from. Happy Hunting!

If you enjoy my blog please click on the ads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you got the instrumental by any chance? Can't find it anywhere!

ExpatMichael said...

No I don't.