Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Nuclear Love Anne-Marie Goeman (Annie G.)

The only release by Annie G was Nuclear Love in 1984.  To me it sounds more dated then a lot of the releases from that period.  But it does have a fun NRG vibe to it.  Produced by Bob Esty it came out originally on MCA in 1983 then it was re-released on Linyl Vinyl in 1984.  I couldn't really find any more information on this artist but there was a restricted my space page which looks like it's hers. https://myspace.com/_annie_g  It's there that I got her full name.
NUCLEAR LOVE
Remember the best way to show your appreciation for my blog is to click on the ads.  Suggest the blog to your friends too and have them join my page on facebook.  If you just click to the left of this blog you can enter in facebooks networked blogs and then you'll never miss a post.  This would be useful especially since sometimes the links are only good for a while.

2 comments:

Shooter said...

could you please re-up this...been looking for this song for quite awhile

ExpatMichael said...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/77a0ivv6isjw/Nuclear%20Love%2012%20Inch%201.m4a