Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Endless Road

I know it's been a while. I don't think I've ever taken this long between posts. So I thought I better dazzle with this one.
This time it's Endless Road by the Time Bandits. A dutch alternative band who scored a few pop hit and dance hits around the world. Endless Road from 1985 is the one that tickles me the most. Probably due to it's status as a morning music classic at The Saint. It has that morning music x factor that always gets to me. It's got a bit of the melancholy mixed with yearning and wonderment. Moody to say the least. Not really sure how it became a huge pop hit in Australia and Belgium but kudos to them.
In my zip I include an edit from my dear friend the DJ Paul Goodyear who also happens to be an Aussie. And interestingly enough the B side Fiction which is also the name of the album in which Endless Road is culled yet the single didn't make the cut onto it. Check out the video. Especially if you love Sydney. It was filmed during their 1985 tour of Australia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

?? Where is the link !!??

ExpatMichael said...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/60o8xwh9hble/Endless.zip