Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Blue Night

For anyone that thinks Italo Disco is a one trick pony I present Turn Me Loose/My Design by Blue Night.


So melodic, so soft rock, it could almost be Alan Parsons Project gone Italo Disco.  It's simply not frivolous or even overly spacey or poppy or even funky.  Blue Night actually gave us a Morning Music Classic with this 2 song Medley.


I'll never forget when I sold this album on eBay.  It was probably my fastest sale.  I meant to start out the bidding at $24.99 but instead put a buy it now of $24.99.  Within five minutes a guy in Scandinavia bought it and I was stuck.  I'm not the type of person to re-neg on a deal so I lost a good $100 or so.

A NICE RIP OF SIDE ONE

Yet another magical italo disco release from 1983, the absolute best year for the genre.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, this song is pure goodness