Total Pageviews

Friday, February 28, 2020

A Little bit of Jazz

Refreshed links

https://tenor.com/view/disco-gif-8094494

Once over 10 years ago I told Jimmy Michaels that A Little bit of Jazz was my favorite disco song.  So for my birthday he made me a mix.  I used to love dancing to this record at The Loft it was definitely a favorite of David Mancuso's.
 
So when I saw the Disco File Top 40 for the week it was #1 it made me think of the song.


While I was about to zip it up for you guys I realized I had a Greg Womack mix too.  Since we are honoring him four years after his passing I only felt appropriate to share it with you all.
ZIP
JIMMY M MiX
google.com, pub-9672253206618216, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

4 comments:

icall said...

the jimmy m mix is INSANE---wow
thank you for sharing and turning me on :)

ric in portland, oregon

colourzone said...

Looking at those charts is like looking back in time at a specific moment.
everything just comes into focus about where we were and what we were doing back when.
Thanks Michael.

Unknown said...

Hey Michael,
Thanks for sharing both great versions, I did have Greg's from the Prelude series he shared a few years back.
RIP Greg!
I also agree with Paul about those charts, I was spinning music back in those days myself....great memories and an amazing time.
Cheers,
Michael

Stan said...

Thanks so much for sharing this.