Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Italo Disco greats The Creatures, Maurizio Sangineto

Maurizio Sangineto based out of the beautiful northern Italian city of Vincenza made some Italo Disco magic back in the early 80's from involvement with Firefly and The Armed Gang to his productions for Passengers, Amanda Lear, The Creatures and Valery Alington. All great material!
Though I have posted about Believe in Yourself, one of my very favorite Italo Disco tracks here I will provide you with two albums by The Creatures 1983's Believe in Yourself and 1985's Illusion. Quite prolific there is other great Creatures material to collect.
As usual until I figure out how blogspot has changed it's format I'll be putting the links in the comment section. But who cares as long as you can get your hands on them!

4 comments:

ExpatMichael said...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/42pi286e66jc/creatures.zip

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Gracias!!

Anonymous said...

Too Cool!