Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Savin' Myself Eria Fachin


Canadian Hi Nrg artist Eria Fachin' only had a couple of dance hits.
SAVIN' MYSELF FOR YOU

But the first one Savin' Myself from 1986 is the one which I have the most affection for.



I actually had a weird relationship towards Hi Nrg at the time.  I felt like it was forced upon me because a lot of the clubs I went to at the time were playing it.  I much preferred alternative/new wave or traditional disco.  Later realizing that it was the Italo Disco that I really loved.  But now I have to admit that some Hi Nrg songs are cute to me.  Savin' Myself is a perfect example of cheerful NRG that puts a smile on my face.

2 comments:

colourzone said...

Remembering yet another legendary club
and the Dj's who gave it Life.
Great post thanks.

Sentimiento Americano said...

Excelente