Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Caroline Catharina Müller is C.C. Catch


To me C.C. Catch is not an Italo Disco artist.  It's what the genre sounds like when it's interpreted by German and Dutch artists like Modern Talking, Jessica, Bad Boys Blue and many others.



She was also late to the game with her first release being in 1986.  By then several years of great Italo Disco records had already come out in Italy.  When I have a specific frame of reference from time I spent in Italy I'm a bit more lenient in my labelling but to my knowledge C.C. Catch is not a known artist in Italy.


She does have quite an extensive catalog so here you have an opportunity to sample a few of her more successful singles in my zip.


She looks great right now too.  Finally a great looking mid 50's woman who looks like she has injected any botox and had any face lifting and she looks radiant and healthy. 


What a looker

No comments: